Name: Ivletri (ihv-let-tree)
To the many among his peers that would disparage the great, mighty, and wonderful Coalition of Reality, Ivletri has one thing to say... ok, actually, he has a lot of things to say - they're on these little flashcards it's just, uh, they're out of order, hang on, it's - why don't we start over.
Okay. Firstly, the Coalition is a wonderful group, with hardworking operatives! They're completely dedicated to assisting Timelines, and they devote all their resouces to it. There's not a selfish bone in their body. Look at how well they helped Phi, sourcing back their lost Universe with the ease of a small army. They gave all that effort, and asked for nothing in return! And they kept fishing parts of Phi back out of voidspace, and giving them all this amazing technology that tethered it together properly! They're amazing!
He's grateful to be their priest and follower! To stand in for them when operatives aren't visiting, and lead Phi down the path the Coalition wishes for it! It's not even hard, really. He just has to think - "What would Jubilee want?" and bam, he has the answer to everything! And what would Jubilee want? Easy! Stability, safety, security, and happiness for Phi's mortals! So they throw festivals, and haul out the sacred machines when Phi starts peeling apart, and give each other the shirts off their back, and unite in their love for their Timeline, just like the blessed COR operatives!
So to everyone that would stand against the Coalition, or insult their hard work, or act as if they don't care... well, get lost!
Click on the headshot to be taken to their profile (if it exists).
Relationship: His Excellence!
The very face of the Coalition! The most diligent Fragment of them all! Oh, everything he juggles, everything he struggles for! It's wrong to have favorites, but Ivletri is always a little more excited when he hears Jubilee himself will be the operative visiting... that's when they pull out the proper red carpets and the finest of wines! A proper feast in Jubilee's honor!! He's just so beautiful and wonderful it makes Ivletri want to gag him and tie him up and keep him in the temple twenty-four-seven so everyone can bask in his presence :)
The technician who shows up to repair their machines and bring them new ones! He's so incredibly smart, a magitech whiz! Keeps saying he's just copying Iolany's blueprints whatever. Who cares? What's important is that Ayp is here and helping them, and asks nothing in return! Just - perfection! He'd look equally wonderful curled up on the altar, covered in petals and offerings, a little idol to worship at....
He's - well, he likes the Coalition, but his heart's not really in it, you know? And the only reason he speaks to Ivletri (and Arzhi) is because he's lonely and wanted to make a club for solo Naturals in the Originals. Not that Ivletri's opposed to the club, it's just... not the topic he would've chosen, if that makes sense? At least it's not some awful anti-Coalition hate group or something. Disgusting!
Relationship: Fair-Weather Friends
Oh, he's fine enough. Not chatty at all, but not in a rude way, he's just quiet. It probably wouldn't hurt him to be a little more social, especially during their little club meetings, but the uniqueness of each Timeline and its denizens is holy, after all....
Click to View Minor Relationships ⮟
Aryl is just... he hasn't experienced real struggle. It's easy for him to speak ill of the Coalition because of it - he's never been able to see how wildly generous and kind they can be. So, it's hard to begrudge him for his ignorance... but he could stand to keep Jubilee's name out of his mouth more often! Hmph!
- Plays a ceremonial alto flute during festivals, usually accompanied by a small band of Gladar. Plays other flutes during his spare time because he loves the flute but doesn't want to desecrate the sacred flute by playing it outside of sanctioned times.
- Keeps a bowl of rose petals on his desk. It's customary to toss some petals at high-ranking visitors (COR operatives get absolutely drowned when they arrive).
- Has decorated the portal into Phi with rose garlands, wreaths, petals, and ivy trellises. There's a small team whose sole job is to maintain these plants, which is considered a holy job in Phi and is passed down generationally.
- The pink fabric around his horns is mostly worn during feasts or COR visits as a symbol of devotion and loyalty. Ivletri wears it all the time to signify his status as their priest.
- Most of his actual work is just giving speeches, arranging ceremonies, and performing rituals (mostly blessing land for harvests and sanctifying new Universes). The actual governing is done by Gladic councils.
- Despite the allusions to kidnapping in his feelings towards Jubilee or Ayp, the overall Phi religion is rather innocent and upbeat, serving as a source of idealism and affection rather than judgment. Ivletri just wants to keep the people he loves. Forever.
Click the reference image to the right for fullsize.
- Sleeves are always oversized/covering hands. Length of excess can vary, go with whatever's cutest.
- Simplify the patterns on his clothes if you need to.
- Irises are star-shaped, and pink. Pupils are light yellow and same shape.
- The pink across his face isn't blush, it's a marking.
- Generally looking excitable or energetic is best.
Generic Anatomy Notes
- Muzzles are small and boxy, and they don't have a kitty or dog nose.
- Eyes can be stylized as you'd normally draw.
- Please note that they have four fingers and three toes.
- If the character has glasses, don't omit them!