Name: Auotonoe Arzhi Aira (awe-toe-no-ee are-zee aey-rah)
Nicknames: Arzhi (just call him Arzhi please)
To the people of Rho, Arzhi's enormous ship cresting over the clouds is a beloved sight - met with elated cheers, the collection of censuses, the offerings of pottery and arts and culture. It docks gently, slowing to a rest on the withered land of Rho's Universe Core with the same grace as it sails through sky and sea, pulling behind it the greatest of Rho's treasures - Arzhi's library, the most complete archive of all that was once lost to the Timeline's slow disintegration. He circles every mobile community, greeting its people fondly and jotting down their histories - their stories, their children, their creations, their hopes, their dreams, their selves. He patches buildings and wards structures to resist corruption, and takes on travellers who wish to migrate to other communities safely. With devoted assistants at his side, Arzhi maintains Rho the best he can, all things considered.
He himself is private, serious, resolute. Though his vessel is grand and the library-cathedral it tows a stunning work of architecture, Arzhi speaks with a quiet voice, often barely above a murmur. He keeps his head down and works - dutifully driving his ship across the tattered remains of Rho, lending his magic and wisdom to anyone he comes across. Though being a sole Natural Fragment of an Original Timeline is difficult, he has taken to it well - shouldering the responsibility with almost a resigned sort of - well, someone's got to do it, and he might as well be most suited.
Click on the headshot to be taken to their profile (if it exists).
His close friend for a long time. They're not dating, despite what Verselle very obviously wants. Dating mortals is not a thing that ever ends well - not that Arzhi has personal experience in that matter, he's frankly not interested at all.
Understands that he wants to commiserate over being 'sole Natural Frags' who were 'handed raw deals'. Not trying to be rude, Chomyzi, but you're probably better off commiserating with a therapist instead. Or Aryl, Arzhi guesses....
Sees him sometimes when Chomyzi tries to host get-togethers of all the solo Natural Fragments among the originals. He can be a little overbearing. Usually Arzhi has to go into another room if he talks too much.
It's Aryl. He's mostly alright. Maybe a little too talkative and needy. Shrugs. That's just Aryl, though. If he doesn't want to deal with it he just doesn't go to Eta, simple.
Click to View Minor Relationships ⮟
He's like a nicer, quieter, more polite version of Aryl. Kinda stylish, dresses up nice, but not into the drugs-booze-sex stuff. Nice to hang out with.
- Titles in Rho are ways for people to signify remembrance of lives or places lost to the gaps in the Timeline; Auotonoe is one of these and essentially means "everyone" or "everything", as Arzhi strives to maintain the largest library and records of his people.
- He prefers to be called Arzhi because Auotonoe is technically a title (and one he shares with a few Gladar assistants), and gets quietly upset if he corrects people and they don't listen.
- House is a huge ship that can "sail" on land, water, or sky - his actual house - pulling a huge and elaborate cathedral-esque building, which is the actual library. Visitors are free to hitch a ride, but only Arzhi and his assistants can permanently live there. Please sign his guestbook!
- Is skilled in all mage disciplines - practical, combat, and healing. Happy to enchant something for you if you ask nicely.
- Not very talkative. Most of Rho's mortals are used to him mostly communicating through gestures.
Click the reference image to the right for fullsize.
- Horns make a vague heart-shape at the top.
- Shines in hair are like an oilslick, I would prefer that's included.
- Wears a bodysuit under a jacket-thing. Bodysuit goes down one leg, but stops at the hip of the other, and covers only the middle finger.
- Tail has three halos. They spark when he emotes strongly.
- Eyes have a red iris and lighter star pupil. Glasses are heart-shaped and tinted!
- Usually looking pretty serious, bold poses work decently.
Generic Anatomy Notes
- Muzzles are small and boxy, and they don't have a kitty or dog nose.
- Eyes can be stylized as you'd normally draw.
- Please note that they have four fingers and three toes.
- If the character has glasses, don't omit them!