Fragment of Timeline Beta
Information / Art / Gallery
Name: Amirasya (ah-meer-ahs-yah)
Nickname: Amir, Amira, Mir, Mira
Race: n/a 🛈
God Spectrum: Fragment 🛈
World: Fragments > Original 24 Timelines
Link(s): Toyhouse / Gallery
Beta has long been defined by war, bloodshed, and violence - baked into their very conceptual wavelengths, it is in their nature to backstab, cheat, and violate. To Amira, this was no more evident than the rushes to grab power early in Beta's lifespan, wherein countless mortals sacrificed lives, fields were salted and burned, villages were pillaged and razed. He was no different, in all honesty - elbow-deep in blood, feral and unthinking, operating on impulse as he battled his fellow Fragments for supremacy. And what did they end up with? Nothing beyond tension, fear, and obsession over gathering more power. Unsatisfied with splitting Beta between themselves, he watched as his peers took to invading Gamma, enslaving its people and cutting up its land into slices to distribute among themselves - a conquest he, markedly, did not participate in.
No. Amira spent the time fortifying his cities, which lay deep below the waves of Beta's frigid oceans, bolstering their agriculture, their mining, their defenses. Quietly and methodically, he severed his peoples' needs to depend on the other occupied Beta countries, ensured he would never need to capitulate to their demands or risk the lives of the mortals under his banner again. Exports were tweaked - a steady supply of seafloor desireables, such as skyquartz, would be freely shipped at a reasonable rate, never enough to aggravate his peers, priced well. And all he asked for in return was a ledger of whose ships were setting off when and where, so that the shadow of their fleets never came as a surprise or fear of attack.
And with that, he almost entirely pulled out of governing Beta, only emerging as a sign of "goodwill" to council meetings so the others know he's alive and to reiterate his isolationist stances. The cold glares on his face never beget the real emotions driving him - primal, deep fear of what they're capable of; pure, unfiltered exhaustion at the wars he participated in; unrelenting tension at the tenuous balance they've barely eked out.
Click on the headshot to be taken to their profile (if it exists).
He's predictable and polite. He makes it clear what he wants, and hasn't deviated from that as long as Amira's known him. These facts alone are a great comfort, aided by Czenete being least likely to cheat him out of money or backstab him in deals. He's not trustworthy, but he's reliable - a very kind compliment from Amira.
Murderer runt freak. It's best for both of them if he keeps far away from Amira at all times. Zirconia insists on sitting next to him during meetings among them, but he at least doesn't try to make small talk or pleasantries. Calling him a ticking time bomb is an understatement.
The number of spies he's had to kill that Aite's sent his way... well, frankly, it made him close down immigration into the sea-cities. There's no point in leaving gaps for ambitious vermin to wriggle in through. Aite has no morals, no limits, just like the rest of them; unlike the rest, though, he's frustratingly louder about it all.
Click to View Minor Relationships ⮟
A helpless fool who's lived a life of comfort and luxury. He can't be blamed for his ignorance - anyone growing up with a silver spoon could never fathom the lives of those far below them. It is cute, in a very condescending way, that he tries to offer that silver spoon to anyone who so much as glances his way.
- Personally made all of the sea-cities with his magic before the wars kicked up. Shattered when one was collapsed by Aite during the wars.
- Will sink ships of the other Frags if they try to illegally move boats through his waters, or ship things without permission. Doesn't regulate what they ship, just wants to know if and when he should expect boats.
- Smells vaguely like a fish, doesn't seem to notice.
- Pretty good practical mage, but was never great at using it in combat.
- Lives in a palace in the oldest sea-city, encased in a huge air-bubble. From massive pools of water in this bubble, water flows vertically up into the sea-city.
Click the reference image to the right for fullsize.
- Feel free to add more jewelry if you feel up to it.
- Fringes/edges of hair have that lighter color.
- Striping is only on face, tail, and fins (except headfins).
- Dress is made of many layered fabrics, which form a mermaid-esque skirt.
- You have nothing on his resting bitch face.
Generic Anatomy Notes
- Muzzles are small and boxy, and they don't have a kitty or dog nose.
- Eyes can be stylized as you'd normally draw.
- Please note that they have four fingers and three toes.