Of everyone in Chi, perhaps Titan adapted to the collapse of its Universes and flooding of its Core with those rotted worlds the best.
Though he'd been a skilled mage, hunting behemoths and assisting Gladar with Universe creation - it'd been easy to give up magery, hang up his chalk and his staves. It wasn't some weird overly sentimental part of his identity, nothing to obsess over - a trait he wished his peers harbored. They never shut up about how traumatizing, upsetting, self-ruining thing it was, to see Chi break and fall apart like it did, to see magic become poison incarnate. Who cares? Take it in stride, it's not fuckin' hard. Perspectives shift, angles twitch, and everyone's gotta adapt. That's the way it always is, and how he took the changes.
Alright, so maybe he didn't have much of a purpose for himself after they all moved up into the mystical trees. So maybe he was a little violent, a little listless, a little destructive. It only took Eolith giving him a slap to the face and a new job for him to get right back in that saddle: hunting mages. Now that magic was evil, anyone practicing it was contributing to Chi's demise. Can't have that, can we? So Titan took to the darkest corners of their new society, and carved a bloody new name for himself - massacring the most dangerous of the mage communes, hunting down the most prolific of their lot. And, he'd return home soaked in blood with a broad smile, and he'd wrap his hands around Eolith's face and yank him up into a warm hungry kiss, and life's routine was satisfying.
Course, all good things come to an end, eh? Eolith's gone, stuck so deep in his depressive spiralling that he thinks they need a 'permanent solution' and that he's gotta be the one to find it. That boy sometimes, he can be so - ridiculous, frankly. He's even left, fucking, Moon in charge, his snivelling little servant who handled the weaker mages while Titan cleaned out the stronger. Well, it can't be helped, can it? Just gotta keep at the grind, and keep hunting his biggest mark yet.
Click on the headshot to be taken to their profile (if it exists).
Heheh, self-sacrificial little nerd. He already pulled Titan back from the brink of sanity-violence-death, showed him the light. And then he let Titan see all his anger and frustration, boiling under the surface, begging for an outlet. Stars, if he had one complaint about Eolith - he needs to let Titan help him. Needs to let go while Titan's watching over his back, scream into his pillow, go out shooting in the backyard, anything to get him out of scapegoat mode. Of course, that's half why Eolith is always finding new tasks for Titan to have to run off and do... ... ...he hopes he's doing OK out there. It's good for him to get a break.
...Eolith likes Moon so he ain't gonna talk that much shit on him, 'kay? Just for Eolith's sake, because the boy pops a gasket if you start dissing Moon in front of him. He'd be a little more tolerable if he had a damn sense of humor, though. Muzzle scrunches up in complete offense if you try to do a little teasing or ribbing, just a total thin-skinned little bitch. Fuck wait. Not supposed to be shittalking. Shoo!
Relationship: Coworkers... Eugh
What isn't there to hate about Sun? Prideful little snot, thinks he's top of the world and the hottest shit, undermines Eolith the moment he's got a chance. Like, fine, you can criticize Eolith, but not how Sun does it. He doesn't even have an argument, he's just fundamentally a pissy contrarian. And of course he's Moon's little fuckbuddy so it's impossible to avoid the brat. Fuckin' hell.
They have this kinda like. Nemesis-lovers thing going on? You know? His eternal prey, what'd he even do with himself if he caught Isodose, sort of thing? Mmmn yeah you probably wouldn't get it. It's alright, though, like. It's a whole thing, chasing the same person for centuries and centuries. They just kinda occupy a lot of your thoughts, yeah? Little wriggly bitch that he is. He's probably off by the southmoon quadrant, thinking on it... could maybe try to spring a trap as the flocks start moving west for....
Click to View Minor Relationships ⮟
Man, sometimes you just gotta kick back and shoot the shit with someone in the same position - put down upon by their illustrious leaders, with a heaping plateful of work they expect done perfectly and swiftly. Rose gets it, y'know? He's a good guy.
People who don't like Oroide ain't trustworthy, point blank. Guy's got a dozen mortals eating out his hand 'cause he solves every logistical problem in Chi. That's worth tipping the hat to, yeah? Anyone who could pick a fight with their holy engineer (heheheh. heh.) is just a jealous weirdo.
- Likes having one headphone in and humming his favorite tunes when he's hunting. If he needs to be sneaky, he stays silent obviously, but he otherwise doesn't take his bounty-hunting very seriously.
- Hates the acoustic guitar. Won't listen to songs that include it.
- The gun was confiscated from one of the first mages Titan ever killed. He's been using it ever since as a stabbing weapon to kill mages, the irony's funny to him.
- Doesn't believe the Mags are real. Says Sessy is obviously a magical construct made real by the amount of Frags who believe in him.
- Loves energy drinks, chugs them on the job. Doesn't actually need them to stay awake, just likes the taste.
- Clicks his tongue whenever he pauses to think. At first did this unconsciously, but when he found out it annoyed Sun, did it more.
Click the reference image to the right for fullsize.
- You can include or exclude the gun-spear as you please. He uses it as a spear.
- Please note the lighter and darker patterns over his body.
- Don't remove the hat.
- Irises are shaped like crescent moons.
- Powerful, confident, aggressive poses work best. Always grinning.
Generic Anatomy Notes
- Muzzles are small and boxy, and they don't have a kitty or dog nose.
- Eyes can be stylized as you'd normally draw.
- Please note that they have four fingers and three toes.
- If the character has glasses, don't omit them!