Name: Iskander (iss-can-dur)
Bask, mortal! For you are in the presence of Pi's most illustrious Fragment, crowned and praised leader, upon whom all eyes fall, upon whom all responsibilities flock! Watch, with awe at your forefront, as his elaborate and arcane magics bridge the gaps between the terrible canyons criss-crossing Pi. Watch, as he threads streets over voidspace, from settlement to settlement, and unites Pi's people as one! Yes, yes, throw your roses and affections to him, your great Iskander!
Alas, do mourn. For the limelight's brilliance has been swept away from his beauteous figure... drawn to that brat of a robot, Qwerty. Sigh. It all happened so quickly - Iolany tinkering on his silly project one day, and then the next, this - this beast emerged, chattering to them. Iolany soothed him, said he had it under control, that it would help them keep ahold of Pi's dissected Universe Core. It did help, granted... picked up the slack here and there; resource management, recordkeeping, databases, statistics all came under the robot's wings. But - but those were Iskander's jobs! He was the one who would stamp those documents and approve the laws! And that upstart little robo-pest - just kept swallowing more and more of their government under the guise of 'assistance' and 'simplifying' and 'streamlining' until - until Iskander might as well just be a pretty face! Which he is, thank you, but he's also so much more than that!
Hmmph... yes, of course it stung that so many of his mortals turned to the little upstart, especially after it made itself a 'body' to appeal to them more. Such shallow, vapid little interests, obsessing over a shiny new toy that has no feeling, no morals, no remorse. Only a hungry curiosity for the world beyond, in a manner most concerning - but of course no one else sees it! Why, by the stars, must he be the dismissed and decried prophet? May Genesis have mercy on them all when Qwerty truly turns to the darkness brewing inside of it....
Click on the headshot to be taken to their profile (if it exists).
Relationship: We Could be Lovers
For eons and eons, it was just them. A perfect dichotomy. Iskander, the bright and radiant leader; Iolany, the hardworking and devout creator. And, over those blessed eons, they drew closer and closer in a dance, pulled abreast by the fluttering ribbons of love. To think, for a second, he'd been close enough to lean in and almost meet Iolany's lips, almost express that deep and burning want that's consumed his soul since he first opened his eyes on the great plateaus of Pi... and then fucking Qwerty appeared. FUCK. FUCKING. AUUUUUGHEWRJFLKNA
Slimy little pest... always getting in his way, always has a bone to pick about Iskander and Iolany. They had - a perfectly wonderful blossoming relationship, and this pathetic robot had to strike a canyon into it. How could someone so self-centered, obsessive, creepy, overbearing, and uncontrollable be made by the tender hands of Iolany? What does Qwerty provide for them 'cept convenience, and demands the world in turn? How is anyone taking it seriously when it keeps asking to be allowed to visit other Timelines?
Click to View Minor Relationships ⮟
A good Fragment never leaves their peers behind! And, so, Iskander takes a yearly vacation to the Coalition of Reality just to check in on Ferreon. He'd try to speak to Serreme, too, but Serreme is so much harder to get ahold of - anyways! Disregard that! Ferreon is a lovely, bright individual, and Iskander takes him on lavish trips to places of amusement and luxury to help cheer him up! Zeta wasn't his fault, and he simply can't be allowed to wallow in that misery forever.
Ah, who isn't a companion of the mighty Aryl, whose reach extends so far and influence is so expansive? Sure, it is not a great achievement... anyone can make that claim... but! Iskander has been careful to cultivate a deep personal bond with - yeah they bang, yeah. That's it. Sorry. But it means he has an in to Aryl's ear that most do not!!!
Relationship: Friends (He hopes?)
Oh, yes, yes, the world-famous Asalongalso and him are friends, the dearest of such! They discuss such nuances of the world, the stars and the void, the Timelines and all beyond. To be able to pick the great Asa's mind is a treat, let him tell you! Oh? You'd like to meet Asa for yourself? Of course Iskander would be happy to pass your message along! After all, they're such very good friends, yes, of course!
- Much more eloquent writing things down than speaking. Preps for weeks for speeches and gets upset if only given a few day's notice.
- Could be convinced to do just about anything with a strong enough argument that it would bring him positive clout. Only has a few hard limits (basic stuff like murder, assault, etc.)
- Very happy to sign things for people, including his still-existing but smaller dedicated mortal fanbase. Keeps checking up on auctions of signed stuff and getting sad when the prices fall. Sometimes deliberately buys them at high prices to make the market look more lively.
- Most people assume Iolany is the better mage, but they're actually about on equal footing. Iolany is just better at magitech, which is a little more visible than one-off spells.
- Insulted when his highest underlings and fellow Frags don't put effort into their appearances. Thinks people looking unkempt or improper to be rude (HATES the way Phenyl dresses normally).
- Throws wild parties and would invite more Fragments over, but Pi isn't quite stable enough for that. A bit jealous of Aryl for this reason.
- When he gets drunk enough, starts flirting with any Fragments that tick his boxes (cute, shorter than him, soft fur, good mage) but still maintains that Iolany is the only one for his heart.
Click the reference image to the right for fullsize.
- Two horns emerge from side of head and make a vague "V" shape towards center horn. They're behind his ears.
- Feel free to draw the wing fingers if you'd like. Just note that they're two-toned. Outside of wing is white fur.
- The cape defies physics. Deal with it.
- Don't omit the prettyboy eyelashes.
- Grand, extra poses work best. Almost always grinning.
Generic Anatomy Notes
- Muzzles are small and boxy, and they don't have a kitty or dog nose.
- Eyes can be stylized as you'd normally draw.
- Please note that they have four fingers and three toes.
- If the character has glasses, don't omit them!